Truck Driver Needed
Pacific Fluids of Tacoma is a diversified company and growing. We are seeking experienced, qualified, and safety conscious individuals with Class A CDL to operate tank truck, trailers, and double trailers.
Must be professional, hardworking, and take pride in their work and equipment. Must be willing to work various shifts as customer deliveries require occasional weekend work and overnight stays on the road may be required as needed.
- No tanker experience? Training provided for qualified individuals
- Military encouraged to apply
- Ice and snow driving experience a plus
- Mandatory requirements are: Class A CDL with Hazmat, Tanker, and Doubles Endorsement, TWIC Card
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical, background check
- Must be able to enter Canada
- Marine oil deliveries a double plus
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Eye, IRA
Warehouse Person Needed
Load and unload liquid hazardous and non-hazardous materials from and to railcars and tank truck/trailers using 3″ hoses and pumps. Transfer liquid products to large tanks and blending tanks. Operate forklifts to move/load/unload trucks with barrels and totes. Take inventories.
Special Skills: Math skills. Operate a forklift. Move hoses and attachments weighing over 50 lbs. Candidate must be willing to work in all types of weather. Must wear a full face respirator. Work independently. Possibility of training for CDL.
- Career Level Required: Entry Level
- Education Required: High School or equivalent
- Job Type: Employee
- Job Status: Full-Time
Emergency in case of spills, call
We'd Love to Talk with You!
Pacific Fluids LLC
Toll Free: 888-586-7295
Toll Free 888-586-7295